The LATICOM Network is a 100-percent homogeneous, standards-based Cisco Powered Network (CPN) optimized to deliver high voice quality with very low latency and packet loss, and low post-dial delay with one-stage dialing. LATICOM utilizes a state-of-the-art monitoring and route quality management technology to determine and select the best available route for every call, achieving Answer Seizure Ratios (ASR) that are equal to or better than the leading PSTN carriers. LATICOM has points of presence in Washington, D.C.; Miami, FL; New York, NY; and plans expansion into Dallas, TX and Los Angeles, CA, giving the company a presence in the five most extensive telecommunications peering points in the world. The geographic scope of this cluster is North America, Latin America, Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East. LATICOM also maintains two NOCs in Miami and Russia. Laticom’s network offers the following advantages:
- Presence in Tier 1 class neutral data centers.
- LATICOM's proprietary Assured Quality Routing (AQR) directs traffic to and from the Internet or PSTN via the fastest and most secure routes.
- The LATICOM 24x7x365 Network Operations Center (NOC), with its unique traffic analysis system, uses call routing statistics for proactive troubleshooting and real-time monitoring of network performance.
- Laticom’s global network of Internet Central Offices and Internet Branch Offices are capable of originating or terminating calls to every country in the world with Tier-One quality.
- Best-of-breed partnerships serve 95 top international carriers and 11 of the top 12 U.S. international carriers.
- Entry to enhanced and lucrative IP services.